New Patient Registration
The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area.
If you would like to apply to register, you must live within a 6 mile radius of Lydney – our practice area. Enter your postcode into the box on the catchment area page or if you are unsure please contact us on: 01594 845715.
Please call into the surgery to pick up a registration form or alternatively download the forms and bring them to the surgery. We will also need to see proof of your address eg a utility bill, rent or mortgage agreement or council tax bill before we are able to complete your registration.
Please contact reception for further information.
- Adult Registration Form 2022 (Word)
- Child Registration Form 2022 (Word)
- New Baby Registration Form 2022 (Word)
- Adult Registration Form 2022 (PDF)
- Child Registration Form 2022 (PDF)
- New Baby Registration Form 2022 (PDF)
To register as a new patient you will need to live within our practice boundary.